View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Will the wild me please stand up!!!!

I as a motorized bicycle rider deal with some of the most dangerous driving situations I can think of....Driving in traffic,peice of cake,Driving in city's,piece of cake,Driving with the drunks on the road,peice of cake....
This is my situation everyday....I drive in the country at night on a 2 lane road with no street lights,no shoulder and the speed limit is 65mph for a 6 mile stretch at 9 pm almost everynight and im talking about it being pitch black out....This road has traffic like a city street,except they are going faster....With it so dark the on coming lights blind me and I have people almost run me over everyday....Its a wild and exciting ride,but im nervous at the same time....
I also cross a long bridge that has 1ft max on the other side of the white line and the rest of the road has no lines....Bumps and pot holes in the road and the shoulder that should be there is part of the road with chunks missing in it....
I would like to hear your wild adventures and what you have to go through....
IF I CANT FIX IT,IT ISN'T BROKEN!....ummmmmmm so I thought....

Last edited by fall_down_stand_up; 11-11-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: I didnt put the n im wild men