View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Aluminum or steel

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
John-John, I really do swear by em. Made that motorized bicycle a joy. b4 it felt sort of "toyish" dunno. I am 2 open shop soon and you convinced me to offer bent seat posts. I have to ask Tom if I can copy his. Thing is awesome. Know I sent you a link but here it is again. Can't go wrong for 11 bucks. Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Bent Seat Post with Support 1"

Gonna call my kits and company "Shelly Motor Bikes" After the dawg, lol Was gonna be Carol bikes but 4shore, I will be getting sued in short order and want to keep her insulated. Suing the dog won't get folks much other then some saliva soaked dawg toys
Dan,If your opening shop I want in on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding,man I hope you do good....The link for the seat post at spookytooth,is that the one you have?I want to make sure it will fit my moondog.....
P.S. Im thinking of opening a shop myself....Call it the moonshine gang(sell illegal liquior by the gallon)This is one of my partners in crime,hes from the hillbilly hills(I cant tell you were or it will give our location away)lol....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillbilly nick.jpg (49.4 KB, 42 views)
IF I CANT FIX IT,IT ISN'T BROKEN!....ummmmmmm so I thought....

Last edited by fall_down_stand_up; 11-01-2009 at 08:14 PM.