Thread: My New Hobby
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Default Re: My New Hobby

Originally Posted by Tim Mills View Post
Hey Dan, yeah im doing goog jus ready to get the heck outta here. I got my dax f80 the other day, im very pleased looking at these other guys kits i think i got a good deal. Too bad for me they have completely shut us down from riding them here SUCKS. But this is giving me time to study up, I have to figure out a way to get my bike back to the states, i need a big box lol. Oh yeah i scored a 80 cc skyhawk too for 75 bucks the whole kit it is used but the guy bought it, put it on a few months ago in a hurry i tweeked it an mostly i have been riding it. So basicly his lack of interest became my reward lol. This will be a great engine for my wifes build, this way she can see how fun it is too(never hurts to kiss up) lol thanks for replying Tim
Dunno if you have access 2 UPS or the like. But they have boxes just for bikes. (ditch the bike but send the engine and parts home) I just sent a Point Beach to IL from CT. Cost more then the bike is worth. Slapped the Honda in a box for cheap though. Does the military help with some thing like a personal possession shipping, like a MB?

If you need a box, lemme know. If I can't find one, will get one shipped over.

75 bucks? score!!!

OH! Good choice going with Dax. Great guy and biz. He really looks out for us

Get home safe
worst apocalypse ever