View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: New 2 all this and need advice please

o_O "compression chambers/boost"? If you mean 'Boost Bottles': Boost Bottle Industries most say they're a waste of money, some say they smooth out the idle a bit, no-one saz you get any "boost" from them at all lol

If you mean "Expansion Chambers" ie, tuned exhaust - I use the Sick Bike Parts expansion chamber: Sick Bike Parts and I'm extremely pleased with it's effect as are quite a number of other members.

If you mean a compression boosting 'Slant Head' for your engine: bicycle Motorized GAS ENGINE - 50cc slant head - eBay (item 150371910232 end time Nov-08-09 16:07:10 PST) (I can't vouch for this seller/dunno) many here have them and report good things, but I haven't gotten around to this mod yet lol but apparently there's sometimes problems with piston/spark plug impacts, needing to space the head with another gasket etc.

Saddlebags? Gawd - I dunno what I'd do without 'em lol I commute with my bike and do grocery runs, heck - it's all I drive My main transportation because I hate the daily costs of a conventional vehicle (those schwinn bags are garbage tho, need better ones);
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1081.jpg (509.0 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by BarelyAWake; 10-21-2009 at 08:15 AM.