View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 AM
The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Default Re: Apple juice tank

Originally Posted by BarelyAWake View Post

We have a 6'x6'x3' crate filled with old fire extinguishers where I work, not a dang one of 'em is the old school kind, they're all the red steel ones... It was worth a look anyway lol

Every time I read about someone lookin' fer one I feel a lil bad lol I'm so far away from everywhere and it's not worth it to ship these - but they're free for the taking (prolly, mebbe scrap metal value - boss is funny sometimes) Oh well.
One will turn up for me sometime or other. I remember having several of the old brass ones. I liked them since they were brass, you know, and anything shiny is... anyway I never could find a use for them so to the dump they went. I've seen red steel ones and paid them no attention. What for? Ah, but now there is a potential use for them. When you have the time take a look. Does it appear to you that the top business end unscrews? Would your boss let you fool with one just to see what size the fitting is? Enquiring minds want to know!
Someday when I grow up I will probably lose interest in toys with wheels, but until then...