View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Default Re: What kind of bike is this????

Originally Posted by treyverb View Post
I forgot to mention that the OA does not destroy your decals on your frame either . It really is a wonder product if you are restoring vintage bikes . sorry I'll be quiet about it now . LOL
No! that is great to know and thanks for sharing. I have at least 6 bikes in need of just that

John-John, was thinking the same thing as Bandito. Would be awesome to have an in frame tank. Could make a cardboard one and buy a piece of aluminum plate. Bring it to a welder shop. Ride an motorized bicycle there. I find folks like welders and machinists get almost as excited as me about these things and come up with awesome ideas and thoughts. That and the seem to really enjoy taking part in our crazy and charge very lil as they are having fun with it. Could put a site glass on the side using a pet cock and an "L" shaped fitting. A brass candy can shaped tube as a vent .....

LOL, I need help. Sat here all day and window shopped, wish listed about 2K$. (I wanna do exactly what I just said for a Point beach build)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bikered001.jpg (173.9 KB, 34 views)
worst apocalypse ever