View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:55 AM
evogav's Avatar
evogav evogav is offline
Motorized Bicycle Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 24
Default Re: Hi, I need some advice

Hi Myles,

I'm in the UK too and as far as being legal - theyre not sadly. You could go down the SVA route to get single vehicle approval, then get it MOT'd, then insured and taxed. You'd then need to do your CBT (compulsary basic testing) and that'll allow you to ride legally on the road. It would be cheaper and easier to buy a scooter / moped.

Its a shame really - I've rode 300 miles on mine now and loved every minute of it. Its cost me less than 10 on fuel - I'd spend 10 a day in my car in fuel to cover my 15 mile daily route!!!
Reply With Quote