View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:07 PM
weekend-fun's Avatar
weekend-fun weekend-fun is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Carlos CA
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: What is it called when,,,,,,

I was going to take off crank arms and rig a motor to on of them gears and a chain to rear gear on the other.................
[FONT="Courier New"]
Reply With Quote