View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:33 PM
weekend-fun's Avatar
weekend-fun weekend-fun is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Carlos CA
Posts: 1,001
Default What is it called when,,,,,,

When there are two sprockets attached to a bike cranks, what is that called?

like this:
[FONT="Courier New"]
Reply With Quote