Thread: NEW Guy
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: NEW Guy

You dudes are talking about saving 1o dollars?I just received 131.oo worth of parts from Florida,and ended up paying 240.00 .However, not having change for the del.driver-giving him 60 and telling him to keep the change on a 48dollar broker charge might have something to do with it.I cannot afford this anymore.I also paid extra 20 to the person of wohms credit card I used.This is not my computer either.Bikes are all I have for transport.You dudes are a thousand times richer than I am,and on monday,I went for a ride to get new threading taps&set screws-I returned with 15 screws,2 taps,2 drill bits.The bits I dont need and did not ask for.Over 30 years ago a class2 welder/class1 mechanic taught me how to sharpen drill bits.besides that,I also returned with a new roll of aluminum insulation tape and a new hat!!! I'm 48 years old and I've got 400.00 to my name.I live in a high per capita income country and if all I end up with is a bike,well then,it better be a*****good one!! I have over 5 grand worth of bikes but its all I have to get around on besides my feet.Anyway, now its time for.......HAPPY FACES.......