Get some of this.
* America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
* Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
* Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion
* Prolongs engine life
* Eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage
* For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
Mix up a gallon and pour some in your tank, go run around the block a few times then drain the tank back into the can but leave some gas in the float bowl. It'll keep your carb from varnishing up plus your gas will be good to use next spring.
Used it in all the equipment at the golf course where I used to work.
If you use Opti-2 it has the fuel stabilizer already in it.