View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 8 track flash back

Originally Posted by fall_down_stand_up View Post
When I was around 7 years old and living in Alaska,my uncle said,John-John check this out....he had a 68 chevy truck and he had just bought a 8 track player....He had speakers mounted on the head liner and some 6x9s in the rear....He cranked it to 38special and it was way loud....Man it was rocking!!!!
That is my 8 track flash back experience.....I willl never forget that....
I want to add something to this post....My uncle was a great man....He was always there for me....My grandfather died before I was born.....I was born on a little island that was 11 miles long and 4 miles grandfather was crossing the lake and fell overboard and washed up on the south shore....many years later my uncle dropped everone off at the south shore and said he would meet them back at the dock(he had to drive the boat back)he never made it.....2 weeks later my family was combing the beaches looking for him an the way the current moved he was found on the south shore in the same place my grandfather was(his father)....It sounds sad I know but man when I was a kid he showed me so many cool things....He is the 8 track flashback....
IF I CANT FIX IT,IT ISN'T BROKEN!....ummmmmmm so I thought....