View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 PM
GearNut's Avatar
GearNut GearNut is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Posts: 5,106
Default Re: help! need gas cap ideas

Any aftermarket Harley shop can order you a weld on bung and a gas cap to fit it.
Also you can check out J&P cycles as well
Here, Aftermarket motorcycle Gas Tanks for your Harley, Metric Cruiser and Sportbike.
Click on "gas tank bung" in the lower left side of the menu.

Last edited by GearNut; 09-01-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Reply With Quote