View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Making My Bike Legal

That is some crazy story....I could just see myself going to prison for walking on a womens lawn and slapping her....What did you say to make the cops so mad to threaten you with tickets if you files against her?When it comes to cops,you gotta stay calm and act cool....Those cheese heads up there must really have the new york attitude....I live in texas and everyone is laid back about my bike....I have been pulled over twice....The first time the cop said,licence and registration,I said,you know this doesnt have licence and registration,he goes,well you know why I pulled you over?I said no and said,failer to use hand turn signals.....hahahah,I said ok will do....He just wanted to look at my bike and was bored....He said have a nice day....The second time was at nite and it was pitch black out and he pulled me over becouse he thought I had a short in my electrical system,becouse my tail light was flickering....He walked up and had a confused look on his face and said,Oh I thought you were on a motorcycle.....He said be safe on these dark roads on a friday night,lots of drunks out there....I said ok,will do....
IF I CANT FIX IT,IT ISN'T BROKEN!....ummmmmmm so I thought....