2 Speed dog clutch transmission.

GoldenMotor.com

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Hey Guys & gals,
I been building some Bikes for awhile now & get a lot of inquieries to produce my 2 speed trannys for consumption.....truth is I HATE production & I have a real Job & no interest in making these for anyone but myself....But I am more than willing to consult & offer up the know how to any one who would like to have one & has the capacity to fabricate.

Every one must know someone who has a lathe & a drill press A table top mill makes life a little easyer also.
the prototype has been running without incident & tested under stress to 3HP.....the unit is easily scalable for some serious horspower input....but thats on you.

Camlifter has seen the unit up close....I wish the weather had permitted a bit more riding on our meet up...I would have liked his impresion of a non-hub motored e-bike.

crap, the file is too big too upload here...here is a link to it
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7832&start=30
its in the 2nd from the bottom on this page....
I have optomized the components & the size has grown to allow the "Big" motors to bolt on.

the prototype all anodized up:

Enjoy.

Moderators...if there is a better sub catagory for this please move it there & thank you.
Thud.

Last edited:

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Guy's follow the link & download a set of plans...all the dimensions & materials are listed for your plesure.dnut
Elliminate the e-motor mount & you have a Hi-Low range for any happytime bike you want to fit it to.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
I see we only get 5 images per post....
Here is more detail for ya'll

I'll break the PDF's down so they are can be uploaded here....I hope some one tries one soon.

UUGH! No Joy.....have to follow the links to down load yersef a set of prints....I tryed.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Thud I have added the pictures to my downloaded copy of the pdf. If you have somewhere I can send it to you let me know. Thank you for all of this.