hello from Memphis

GoldenMotor.com

goldmatch45

Sep 3, 2010
Memphis, TN
Great site gents. I'm 40 years old and have been on a bike for 34 of those years. I always wanted to motorize a bike. But I did not want to go at it blind. This site will help a dream come true. I'm going to read and search for a while before I decide on anything. If you know any must read threads please point me toward them. Thanks again for the great site.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy GoldMatch, welcome. Can't really suggest a must read over another but the picture section is a great place to see what manner of engine and style of MB you would enjoy.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
...But I did not want to go at it blind.
Welcome to the site.
Just start with what kind of ride you want, there are so many it helps to know what you lean towards to start with, like a Beach Cruiser or a low rider chopper, etc.

If you have a bike now you want to motorize then upload some pics and specs!

You will find there are many people here willing to help with GOOD advice if they know what the bike and kit are ;-}

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
goldmatch45 take a trip 70 miles south on us61.We are always working on a bike in my shop.Will be glad to help you.Good luck and welcomb.

TerraPilot

Aug 24, 2009
Memphis
Hello Goldmatch45;
Also from Memphis;
I'm of the over 65 crowd. Some may even call us the Gold Watch crowd. ha ha....... Get it... Goldmatch-Gold watch. lol

My wife and I are the Golden Eagle Bike fans. I'm wanting to start a club called "The Gathering of Eagles." But then again most anyone with at "legal" "motorized Bike" in Memphis would be welcomed. Have you been on the Green line yet? Please let's here from all who have been on the Greenline trail in Memphis.

Calling all Motorized Bikes from Memphis. Let's get organized.
.cs.
We are both crazy about our Golden Eagle rigs.
Golden Eagle Bike Engines, Geared Belt Drive Bicycle Engines / Motors for Mountain Bikes & More