Nkotb

GoldenMotor.com

etard

Apr 9, 2011
Yucaipa, CA
Yes that's right, New Kid On The Block! That might clue you in to my age, but not my style ;).

I love anything on two wheels and am always on the lookout for new lighter forms of transportation. I live in Southern California so I have plenty of sunny days to ride. I have an old motorized Schwinn beach cruiser that I bought for $200 off a guy on Craigslist, rear coaster brake only..duh. I am also I member of about 10 other forums from MTBR to backyard metalcasting, and of course my other home endless sphere. I was also at the Tuscon Death Race and had a blast, what a great community to be a part of. Can't wait to meet everyone at the SoCal event at Willow Springs!

Dave

etard

Apr 9, 2011
Yucaipa, CA
Welcome to the forum. It's amazing what you can learn on these forums.
Or any forum for that matter! I think it was a Wired magazine article that theorized that the current pace of technology is in large part to the easy tranfer of information that we all enjoy. Imagine trying to troubleshoot a carbeurator or a motor with no spark without the resources available from a simple search. Come to think of it, most of my hobbies might not have come into fruition had I not seen it online first!I think I'm tapped out though, unless they come up with a bicycle that turns into an airplane, hmmmm I wonder how much thrust a couple giant RC motors produce.....xx.