firebikes tracker frames parts ect full steam ahead

GoldenMotor.com

firebikes

May 1, 2009
canada
these frames are dialed and very very nice. available this summer.we have decided to make more than just a handful each year. we will be offering them in complete bike form or in kit form.. email us direct for more info..
we will be offering our own line of BOARD TRACK FRAMES, TANK, BARS , FORKS, SEATS ECT.. we are committed to bringing you what u have been wanting waiting for!! quality goods that are handmade ...pre order and save $$$$$

killer stance and we've been making frames for over 10yrs.these are nothing new to us..please email us direct with questions on pricing ordering ect as we are not on the forum too much.

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That is a great looking frame !!!
I like the low CG for the motor.

I'd like to see it set up, with the motor of choice, and rolling gear to see how it sits.
...It does seem to me like the seat post leans back too far.

Best
rc

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Cant' wait to see what you guys come up with. It's great to see the interest in the hobby increasing and the number of quality vendors increasing as well.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Firebikes the quality of your work is always amazing, so im a little confused with the truss part of those forks. Sorry to be negative but they look a little rushed, is that just a piece of flat bar bent around? Perhaps its just a bad angle of the picture, if so i apologise