What happened to my thread!?

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
It had over 20,000 views and my build pictures documented. I thought it was pretty cool? I had showed my tricks that I cam up with when I was thinking things through. Thought they were even helpful? It could not have been too boring?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Weren't me...maybe another mod will speak up. Can't imagine why it would have been removed. I haven't seen any mention of it causing problems.
Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I am the guilty one. I was cleaning some dupe posts and merging some others the other day and I accidentally deleted a thread I didn't mean to. I could not recover it. My sincere apologies

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
So how does a thread with out any recent activity in months posting ''to it in it'' wise get duplicated? I would check it periodically and it seamed to get regular views. Nearly 20,500 but who's counting? :D

That was fun to be apart of Motorbicycling.com history. I think it dated back nearly 3 years ago come spring? Oh boy did I put some blood/sweat into that build!Oh welllaff

I still got what I learned from it!;)

Stuff happens

Edit thought this through. I don't really care about it now that I think about. lol. The mods do such an outstanding job here. I actually just broke that bike down to make something else. Not sure yet but looks like another BoXer bike.

I will never do a J shafted Morini again anyway. After the single speed BoXer I tried its way better and simpler IMHO.. But I made that Borg Bike work lol.

Last edited: