Poo Poo Pipe??

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
No - if anything their would be a slight reduction in performance over stock due to increased & untuned back pressure - it is however one of the quietest commercially available exhaust systems.

A proper expansion chamber is the only exhaust choice that provides a performance gain on a two stroke :)

Last edited:

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
No - if anything their would be a slight reduction in performance over stock due to increased & untuned back pressure - it is however one of the quietest commercially available exhaust systems.

A proper expansion chamber is the only exhaust choice that provides a performance gain on a two stroke :)
thanks for the info i was wondering cuz the site dosnt say a single thing about it

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I use one and don't think there's any loss of power- and they are considerably quieter- the muffler section on mine is half again the length of the standard kit pipe,

It's sorta really an expansion pipe in that sense.

it does add a little bit of weight, which is not good in a second floor apartment.

I had to cut and extend mine- the ones that are supposed to go on top of the bottom bracket are difficult to fit.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Not sure there's enough of the top pipe for this now- I used the old pipe I think-

but you can extend the pipe with cut up aluminum can material- cut up, a big can wraps a couple of widths this size-

clamp the extension top and bottom with worm hose clamps- I use two at each end and I covered the can aluminum with Chrome tape from the auto store-

doesn't look too bad, but doesn't come apart-

Yes- the pipe would fit very very very few bikes running over the bottom bracket and between the cranks- have to cut and run under-

flexible electrical conduit may make a good extension too.

my back muffler part was not as long and the welding really wasn't as bad

Attachments