ID help neded on frames

GoldenMotor.com

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
Check out the two shifters on the top bar
The one with the grip is a hurst shifter with a B&M grip and operates the front brake. No idea whet the other one is supposed to do

The Yellow one is just a frame and wheels, it is leaning against the black one

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
No head badges or decals of any kind? The black one I have no idea, but looks from this angle like it could be a Schwinn head badge. Can't see the whole springer because of that cup sitting there, but I'm guessing a schwinn springer fork. The cobweb deals are kind of neat. Don't recognize the sprocket. Second one wants a motor whatever it is. Nice bikes. What can you say about them? Where'd you get them? What size rims on each one?
SB

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
The head badge on the black one is "HOOKER SUPER COMPETITION" the hubs both have Mr Horsepower logos on them

One of the shifte cables leads to the front brake the other goes into the frame but I can't find an exit hole
Yodar suggested that possibly it went to a multispeed hub
The decals on the sprocket are for Moon high performance auto parts

I am assuming that this is a concept bike put together by someone in the hot rod sports

The yellow bike I bought form a kid that bought it from a local mechanic that gets them in bulk from local police auctions and then sells then cheap
The kid bought it and "fixed it up" to build and then decided it was too hard for him

I would love to put it together today but I have to fix the paint job and true the wheels and just don't have the time with my job till next month

I got it and most of a 2 stroke motor kit for $100

No badges or markings anywhere, but I have seen a BMX that looked similar, without the typical pregnant look that most cruisers have

Also bought a Salara yesterday, ever heard of that??

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I do believe you are correct on the Husky Bairdco

The ratrod has been put together very professionally with good clean welds

I would like to figure out some way to use the shifters
Maybe one as the clutch and the other going to a 3speed hub that I have laying around