Hi

GoldenMotor.com

LTQRRanger

Sep 14, 2016
CT
I just joined the group. I am looking to get a replica Harley or Indian around 1910 or so. Any input from other members on where to buy would be appreciated. Thanks !

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I just joined the group. I am looking to get a replica Harley or Indian around 1910 or so. Any input from other members on where to buy would be appreciated. Thanks !
How much do you want to spend for a replica?
and how accurate do you want the bike to be?

Are you going to ride it or display in your house?

Did you watch Harley and the Davidsons on Discovery?

Where do you live? and welcome to the forum.

Saudosist

Sep 5, 2016
Br
Hi Ranger nice to hear from you. People in Argentina is building perfect replicas of these machines. They are really impressive, a great perfectionism! I saw them in Autoclasica in 2014, an old cars/motorbikes fair held in Buenos Aires. Soon i will be back here bringing more detailled infos.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ

Build it! If someone else can, so can you! Make sure someone with some real knowhow double checks you, for safety's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saudosist

Sep 5, 2016
Br
Its here:

http://www.comebackmotors.com/noticias_e.php

Comebackmotors are their builders in Argentina.
Also, if you enter 'motos indian fabricadas en argentina images" you'l find a lot of images of them.

Wish you be soon riding your 10's Indian, good luck Ranger