From Los Angeles, California

GoldenMotor.com

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey guys,
As like everyone else says im new to this joint. I got my first motorized bike around october of 09, a friend build one for me. I got one for the purpose of delivering pizzas because i work at pizza hut in downtown los angeles. It made delivering pizzas fun and less stressful, because of traffic and parking! Anyways now 4 of my co workers have these bikes and were having a great time. Also I just recently build a greenline cruiser with a raw motor engine kit. The bike itself was hard to pedal as it is, but with the motor installed i could only max it to 25 mph. Does the bike play a major role in slowing down the bike? Im also in the break in period and have about 25 miles on it. Thanks alotdrn2

PS. what can i do to make it go faster?

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Hey guys,
As like everyone else says im new to this joint. I got my first motorized bike around october of 09, a friend build one for me. I got one for the purpose of delivering pizzas because i work at pizza hut in downtown los angeles. It made delivering pizzas fun and less stressful, because of traffic and parking! Anyways now 4 of my co workers have these bikes and were having a great time. Also I just recently build a greenline cruiser with a raw motor engine kit. The bike itself was hard to pedal as it is, but with the motor installed i could only max it to 25 mph. Does the bike play a major role in slowing down the bike? Im also in the break in period and have about 25 miles on it. Thanks alotdrn2

Redo your wheel bearings, and grease with good high spped high temp grease

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
Hey guys,

Mount a sail,,, get a good down wind!!!!! lol!!!!brnot

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Welcome Chaching, We just had a big ride on saturday where you coulda brought your bike and we woulda tinkered with it a bit. Keep checkin the forum for answers, but usually just ride your MB if it runs and put some miles on it.

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Re: LongHair
Yeah Norm from venicemotorbikes told me about it. I was working that day i couldnt make it :(. I said to him if you guys want to ride to downtown where i work and get us some pizza, from pizza hut! Hopefully Norm said something to his friend Rob and hopefully they can make it a sunday. Anyways if all goes well just tell everyone to bring 5 bux with them. How many people went? How was it?