Anybody in South Florida??

GoldenMotor.com

WaterDog

Sep 12, 2010
Miami / Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hey everyone. Last pieces for my first build should be here this week and cant wait to get started. Anybody in the ft. Lauderdale / miami area. Would be cool to have a local bud to ride with once in a while.

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
Hey Waterdog,
I'm right here in Hollywood,I've only seen about three other bikes in this area.how about you?would love to ride but my bike is down at the moment,I got a 4 stroke and I'm in deep search of a timing belt.
later.

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
So what kind of bike you building?I'm over here by the turnpike by the way.Get ready for tons of looks when your on the road and be safe a lot of people don't look for us.I usually ride the back roads around here.

WaterDog

Sep 12, 2010
Miami / Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Oh yeah, not too far. Im closer to 75, but still only a few miles. I plan to mainly ride around out here in suburbia where the traffic is a "little" less agressive. I started with a new schwinn delmar classic beach cruiser. I have the engine coming on wednesday which is a zoom bicycle 66cc slant 2 cyl. Shouldnt be a very complicated build. But you are right about the drivers...i plan to light this thing up big time so people will see me a mile away..lol. ill be posting pics of the build on another thread, but ill ya know when shes ready to go. What timeframe are you looking at to get yours going?

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
I have no clue when I will be back on the road hopefully before your done with yours.been looking for a belt for about a week now with no luck.looking forward to seeing the pics of your bike.

chuckieserre

Jul 24, 2010
florida
Hi ,I am from south florida,Looking for help on my cruiser bike ,has 49cc but now it starts freezing on one side of engine and very hot on other...The thottle does not work,the speed can only be controlled by the air switch...Maybe we can ride together,hope it gets fixed...Anticipated thank..