it really sucks! :( :(

GoldenMotor.com

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
it really sucks when you go into timmys for a coffee, they come out and you bike is gone, i really miss it. it feels like a really bad break up. maybe im just over reacting? i put adds out trying to get bike back and no one in my area has one like mine. Even worse 11 oclock im with friends and i hear my bike from very far away, my heart raced this is the second day of not having my ride. he then ripped past me was like a foot away and i could not stop him. this has been bothering me now for 4 days, i just feel i put so much time and effort into it and some idiot has just gas running in it no oil sounds like crap!!!! Now i just rally want it back! :(

Attachments

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Even worse 11 oclock im with friends and i hear my bike from very far away, my heart raced this is the second day of not having my ride. he then ripped past me was like a foot away and i could not stop him.
When your bike gets stolen it's time to start carrying a brick with you at all times.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
You have a pic - make posters, even offering a small reward (unnamed amount) for info leading to the recovery (like an address) and stick them up all over your area, should ya find out where/who he is - call the cops.

He may just stop riding it, he may just paint it... ya might jus' get yer bike back *shrug*

You're not overreacting I don't think, if someone stole mine I'd be freakin' out! Sorry to hear this happened to ya man :(

demac

Mar 8, 2010
i got it back!!!! It was destroyed. no breaks? spray painted with side walk marking orange paint, looks stolen. rims were bent, they have just gas in it no oil. i guess hard lesson learned, but all i can say is i got her back whooooo. not just a new paint job/motor/wheels/rims/breaks..... and so on

demac

Mar 8, 2010
I posted on facebook a 100 times about my bike being stolen. i have 500+ people so the word got out, very fast. my buddy found it behind his house in a bush with bugs and cob webs. im sure the thief ditched it after i seen him riding it, and chasing him screaming...