Re-introducing Myself

GoldenMotor.com

graucho

Feb 21, 2008
Minnesota
Hello all. I joined quite a while ago and have let my membership slide. My mind is like the plant on the Little Shop Of Horror. "Feed Me!" I'll be honest and tell you that Ive been hanging on the other site and i'm looking for a breath of fresh air. I notice a bunch of familiar names that make me smile when seeing them.

I know my avatar is a little scary. LOL I think I looked a lot cooler 25 years ago so that's what i'm going with. OK, OK, I know i'm still ugly but with less hair.

Anyways, I started a new fat tire chopper build about 6 weeks ago that i'll share in a new thread. It's nice to be back. Thanks, graucho

Attachments

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I was wondering about your Avatar. Cool.

Graucho, it's nice to see you posting over here at MotorBicycling. It's a much friendly atmosphere here. A Wonderful place to show your creative works of art.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
dude, i KNOW you! haha. good to see you.

i LOVE minnesota. a buddy has 8acres of wooded property right on the Blue Earth river near Le Hillier. walleye after walleye.
went canoeing/camping at the boundary waters.
got chased by the cops 9/11 in mankato. (got away)
good times.

Last edited:

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Hey Graucho
When I was looking at your picture before and saw the pic of you in the welding helmet I was wondering could that be the same dude?? LOL I have pics like that too. Welcome...POPS

Last edited: