My third board track build

GoldenMotor.com

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I started work on a bike I've had for awhile sitting in the shop. I had started it by making the gas tank out of aluminum which turned out to be harder than I thought. Last week I started back working the frame and the tank. It's starting to get cool in Colorado now so it's back to the grindstone making parts and building bikes.

Attachments

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
Curt, I'm probable going to use a china girl motor you just can't beat them for price and the power. Last year I case inducted one and I was real happy about the way it turned out so I might try that again only try some different things. Maybe one of these day I'll build four stroke motorbike, maybe a honda clone.
I just enjoy building these bikes because there so inexpensive and it keeps me busy during the winter. So far I have built a pretty nice collection of bicycles.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
KOOL I have a heated shop also,got to keep busy when there is a bunch of snow outside LOL...............Curt

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I've been working on #3 for awhile got the headlight mounted. I used the original bracket. I also changed the way the tank is bolted to the frame, it's bolted from the bottom.

Attachments

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
KOOL I have a heated shop also,got to keep busy when there is a bunch of snow outside LOL...............Curt
A climate controlled shop rules.
I build year round here in Phoenix but it has AC for summer, and just a little space heater for winter which has yet to come this year, I am still enjoying 80+F days so I don't need to run any climate control ;-}

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I've been working on some finder for 1939 International pick up I haven't had time to work on the bikes lately. But I'm almost done with the finders so I I'll go back to the bikes. It's a long cold winter here in Colorado.

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I got the motor running but something is not right, there is no low end power. It's too cold to mess with right now. I think it might be the exhaust pipe or the port work on the cylinder . I bought this already ported, I alway port my own cylinders. I'll see what wrong this week.