Shake,Rattle & Roll

GoldenMotor.com

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
Quick post I will update later about the specs.... Its almost done!!!! besides a new seat and headlight,some little detail work.... Its been running great and turns some heads too......

I spent more time going through the motor and painting parts than it took to put the whole bike toghther....all in all it took a weekend around 16 hours.......flg.

Attachments

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
Re: "Shake,Rattle & Roll" PJ cruiser build

Thanks for the kind words...

Im still waiting for the big brown truck to show up with my pedals and new headlight.....
I found a seat and tool bag that I like and will get those soon i also ordered a pair of leather grip covers.I want to put a antenna on the back with a coon tail to add to the look.....

I did paint the stock seat and toolbg (which I think is junk) with this rustoleum vinyl seat and trim paint (flat black)...It went on real nice and looks good to....how well it will hold up until I can replace them IDK....

later,
Bryan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Very cool Bryan, looks great. Coon Tail, awesome. That will be unique 4sure. Please post a pic. (Just looked and couldn't find a fake one. Might try making one out of those reach up, duster things)

Frame and rack are perfect. DIY frame? Book rack looks great and like it could carry a mini-fridge!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looks like a new Gt5 on a Panama Jack to me. Nice job, like Dan, I wanna see some more pics....maybe the other side to see the bottle opener on the fork leg. Cheers!