I want one

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
As a kid I had a toy called the Air Jammer Road Rammer . It was great I would pump it up at recess and ramp it off the school books. Brings back memories.

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
Those 2 tanks really kill the idea of a grocery getter. Where to store stuff?laff
I was wondering if they can build a self sustaining compressed air bike. As the bike moves, somehow the wheel can run a small compressor to keep itself going. scratg Also, how much psi do they need to fill those tanks? Not everyone can afford their own compressor and most gas stations, around here, charge for air and these things barely get the job done.
Just some thoughts. :oops:

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Those 2 tanks really kill the idea of a grocery getter. Where to store stuff?laff
I was wondering if they can build a self sustaining compressed air bike. As the bike moves, somehow the wheel can run a small compressor to keep itself going. scratg Also, how much psi do they need to fill those tanks? Not everyone can afford their own compressor and most gas stations, around here, charge for air and these things barely get the job done.
Just some thoughts. :oops:
If you are going to try a perpetual motion engine?
This one at least runs .

Its magnetic though.