Getting hassled by the man!

GoldenMotor.com

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
My dad is the assistant chief of police here just wanted to make a funny pic for everyone. If you have ideas for any other posters let me know we can stage most anything. I was gonna get him to right me a speeding ticket for doin 61 in a 35 and scan it but I can't pull one that big on you guys.

Attachments

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
the funniest thing about that pic is that is exactly what happened to me here in Woodruff, SC. LOL
I got stopped for not having any headlights (Battery Died) and the next thing you knowI had four cop cars around me. You'd think I robbed a bank or something. My wife says I should sue them for excessive force but I don't think that would do well. I mean we only have six cars for the whole district. LOL

Hey can someone make one of those animation things of getting stopped by the fuzz and given em donuts or something? like these .bf.:-||.duh.?

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Holly Hill is small too. I think we have 6 or so cop cars and 12 cops. I saw you post before had no idea where enoree was. The police here are way cool about motored bicycles. I second the animation of giving up some donuts.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Great poster idea...got a good giggle out of it.

Bout a week ago the guy across the street passed away. Bunch of cops showed up cause the guy didn't show up for work so his boss called the police to go check on him. I was messing around in my garage and had both my bikes parked just outside it. All the cops saw the bikes and started walking towards them. Thought I was gonna get a ration of crap from them but suprise, suprise, suprise, they just came over to check them out and tell me how cool they were...

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
I live in Santa Cruz CA. and I had been pulled over testing out a build I had just finished. I wasn't too familiar with the laws and I thought for sure I was going to lose my NEW bike! Turns out he owned an old Whizzer and wanted to build one like mine for his 15 year old son. All he wanted from me was some info and a few ideas. I gave him my business card and told him to give me a call if he had any trouble.