custom tank

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
A stretched Harley style tank. That looks cool!
I may be intrested in one down the road, for now I am saving up for a 4-stroke kit.
Which engine/ reduction box is that? Hua Sheng/ Hoot Chain?

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
it's some generic hoot style box with chain drive, we made the out put shaft longer and added a suport bearing, it will have a 3 speed box driving it. that bike is going to have all the tricks.

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
I have been looking for one of these tanks all over.

That tank looks killer!!!! I want one for sure!

When will they be ready for sale, and how much will they be???

Thx a bunch,
White Wolf cflg

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA
heres some pics of my new custom tanks, this is the first on out of the mold, over the next 3 to 4 weeks i'll be making a run of this style tank, will let everyone know when there ready.
Nice looking tank

What material are they made from? paintable?

How do they attach?

How much?

What engine is on that bike?

Thanks

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
Nice looking tank

What material are they made from? paintable?

How do they attach?

How much?

What engine is on that bike?

Thanks
there sealed fiberglass. epoxie or 3M two sieded tape .ruffly $125 .the motor is a honda gx35 ive ben working on.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
the tanks will be $125. they will come primered ready to paint, with gas cap and petcock,and coated inside with tank sealer. we can offer them painted with real automotive paint with clear coat in a few basic colors for an additional $50, red, white, black, silver, yellow. still a few weeks before there ready. you'll be impressed by these tanks, we bought some fiber glass products off the net just to see what others were offering, they where prety shoddy half finished junk, these are far above whats out there for sale.

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
125 is still a good deal. Can we see a pic of one painted :)

I want one for sure!!!!!!

White Wolf cflg

P.S. Can you find out how much it would cost for shipping to Hamilton, Ontario Canada. Thx

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
the first batch of tanks will be for 1 inch top tube bikes. they will mount using 3M double sided tape between the top bar and tank, the same tape used to instal window vent shades and body kits, it works very well for this type of application, there is so much vibration on a MB that solid mounting tabs bolted to the frame would fail over time. if there is enough interest in large tube tanks we will build them too.