something wrong in there

GoldenMotor.com

rmeloy34

Mar 26, 2009
Wallyworld Conn.
Well,the fuel additive seemed to work if only in my head,I had seemed to be losing power on hills,I replaced the carb and exhaust with some new ones from another kit,worked great about 2 miles when it made a clacking sound and the thing just ceased up,Im thinking bearings.
I will tear this apart but I have just gotten more work than I have had in months and for summer sake I will probably slap a new motor on,mine was a 70cc chengine from Boygofast,I guess they are kind of disposable after a few thousand mi anyway but it was my first experiment,I may go with one of the vendors listed here....any suggestions? I probably wanna stay 2 stroke,heck mabey its time to do a total rebuild and get a new bike too.....MAJOR bummer/great motivation:-||

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
My suggestion, talk to Jim a.k.a. CreativeEngineering, the Manic Mechanic and get one of his engines. The same 2-stroke you had only much improved. I think you would be very happy with it even though it cost a little more even with his core exchange refund.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Wanted to go CE's engine, but too $. (Probably worth it though). I went pocket bike engine, $79.00. Way more power and smoother. But you must invent your own gearing.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
The engines I'm making are far better than the standard Chinese offerring.

Datz is right! The Morini is an awesome engine. They are are a bit pricey.

The CE engine is going to be overbuilt and bullet proof...as is standard with all Manic Mechanic products.

Jim