clutch lever!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hey there, Go you have room to ajust the cable at the motor? If so ajust it there. If not take the cable out of the clutch lever Then ajust it to disengage
the clutch, leaving just enough room to put it back in the handle. That might help. Last resort, take cotter pins a little bigger than the inside cable & put them between the lever housing & the lever its self. Spread them with a flat screwdriver and close them with pliers after they have been placed on the cable. cut off excess. Tape em' up so U don't cut yourself.(c)

DannyDodge

May 22, 2008
Detroit,Michigan
www.motownmuscle.com
Hey there, Go you have room to ajust the cable at the motor? If so ajust it there. If not take the cable out of the clutch lever Then ajust it to disengage
the clutch, leaving just enough room to put it back in the handle. That might help. Last resort, take cotter pins a little bigger than the inside cable & put them between the lever housing & the lever its self. Spread them with a flat screwdriver and close them with pliers after they have been placed on the cable. cut off excess. Tape em' up so U don't cut yourself.(c)

i ended up stealing a brake handle off my friends bike and using the cable lol, i just had to vent alittle bit lol

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
:-||:-||

look right? ya well the clutch lever they send me, u press it down and the little latch thing is on TOP of the of the mount still, thus not pulling the clutch enough to disengage it
So called Russian Lever = NO GOOD. NYET.

I like the long throw comfort bike lever best - but with no button it's a slight pain. I went back to the button lever, because it works really nice with the twister shifter.