Napa, CA, Wine Country "80cc"

GoldenMotor.com
Yeah, I know they're not really 80cc.

I got my kit last week from Powerking, and mounted it on a Giant mountain bike....and so far, I love it. Some of the nuts/parts are pretty lightweight, and one was not threaded, but overall easy to install. Took 3 hours. Kit should come with zip ties!

I just got back from a 70 mile test ride through the hills of Wine Country. Grades were steep between Pope Valley and Angwin, so I had to peddle a couple of times, but not so hard as to break a sweat.

I love my motorized bicycle and ride it every day. My friends all love it so much I am building 5 more this week.

Last edited:

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
Yeah, I know they're not really 80cc.

I got my kit last week from Powerking, and mounted it on a Giant mountain bike....and so far, I love it. Some of the nuts/parts are pretty lightweight, and one was not threaded, but overall easy to install. Took 3 hours. Kit should come with zip ties!
Hello and Welcome from the Foothills behind Modesto :bike2:

Putting a 68cc /80 on a Micargi this next week

Glad to be here. Trying to learn as much as I can here. I have 5 bikes to build this week. People keeps asking me to "build then one too!" I'll bet you I build 20 bikes in September.
2 people flagged me down today and ordered one right on the spot. We'll see what happens.
I just got a Schwinn Point Beach today for a friend and I'm building that one tomorrow. Mounting it should be interesting.

Last edited:

Biker Mike

Mar 21, 2008
Cropwell Alabama
Very nice bike! Sounds like your into bike building full time. What a lucky guy!!!! (^) Keep up the great work and keep the pic's coming. I love seeing all the different styles. Later. :ride:

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
That rocks Sarg.! If I was not looking at mine I would be gettin nervous!
There almost identical. And I have GOOD Taste. At least the neighbors dog thinks so. Wonder if he's still seeing them wierd colors? rotfl

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdie Sarge. Gotta love that red cruiser! "70 mile test ride" Dang, Think my first build I went around the block and was glad not to be bloodied up, lol.

Any way, great to meet ya and welcome!

Last edited: