Great day with a not so good ending but not bad

GoldenMotor.com

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
today i have 3 long tips with my new easy rider bike.

BTW this a a must see 2min video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4NET0rOMY&lc=mq-jNwiv8O6W7W1CEF5Ts0Za_ybqmM8LYUKOqrxSONc&feature=inbox

about 10km from home my rim went crazy out of true and a with some looking around i found that all the spokes with broken on the left side but in a way it looks perfect still. I had to remove the tire and ride the rim home and now i need a new rim and tube

did appox 300km today so my engine and I are now in the 1000mile club and still running stoung

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
today i have 3 long tips with my new easy rider bike.

BTW this a a must see 2min video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4NET0rOMY&lc=mq-jNwiv8O6W7W1CEF5Ts0Za_ybqmM8LYUKOqrxSONc&feature=inbox

about 10km from home my rim went crazy out of true and a with some looking around i found that all the spokes with broken on the left side but in a way it looks perfect still. I had to remove the tire and ride the rim home and now i need a new rim and tube

did appox 300km today so my engine and I are now in the 1000mile club and still running stoung
I was having a lot of trouble with breaking spokes, because of a condition I have called fatassitis. I solved that problem by buying new wheels with double wall rims. The new wheels are practicly indestructable for street riding.

DTFuqua

Jul 16, 2012
Florida
Thanks. I never paid attention to much way back when. I'm just recently in the last couple of years trying to get a decent library together. Don't have anything by the BYRDS.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nice Vid, CR500. I have a fondness for stars & stripes fuel tanks.
Keep an eye on YouTube. I used that music in a 'Captian America' video and they removed it. I had to redo with new songs. So far, so good. Thanks for sharing yours.

Tom