Anyone USe Motul oil?

GoldenMotor.com

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Was gonna buy some oil and I just cant see shelling out 20 bux for my old fave royal purple anymore. Motul Ester two smoke seems to be good any one have any experience with it?

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Never heard of it before (had to Google it) but for what it seems to be going for you could get Opti-2. I bought a 34oz bottle of Opti-2 last year from a lawn equipment dealer for $19 and I'm not even half way though it.

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
I have used it, and it burns really clean, and it gives the engine a way smoother power band. I need to go buy more. I used the 2t stuff, and ran it at 32:1. It also smells really good, and I noticed a tad bit more power as well.

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Thanks sir. The 1 liter bottle can be bought prety reasonably off ebay and its the 2t and I run all oil synthetic or regular at 32 to 1 so thanks so much for puting my mind at ease.wee.

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
I have some waiting for me to use as soon as I get done with my valvoline. I get it from a guy at work who used to race motorcycles. He says its his favorite because it burns really clean. He must have had good power with it too since he used it to race with.

Pat