My new Pocket Bike Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
I ran out of patience and bought a pocket bike pipe. It's very similar to the SBP pipe. I cannot tell you enough what a difference this made. I can hit 30mph in less than a block. My best friend is a Millwright and very talented with his wire feed. If you don't have this luxury I highly recommend you go with the SBP pipe. This took us most of the day to do. The header took 4 cuts to get a good fit. I also cut the main pipe from the muffler and extended it 4" to give easy pedal/tire clearance. The difference is night and day. Huge torque boost plus the sound rocks. I just got home and haven't touched up the paint yet but I hope you like the pics.

P1010122.JPG

P1010124.JPG

P1010127.JPG

P1010128.JPG

P1010129.JPG

DIYMark

Feb 26, 2009
Australia
Hey! Thats how I run my pipes lol

Oh the tyres - Kenda Small Block Eight (Kevlar bead); great tyres, only 45 bucks a pop LOL

tylerlough

May 28, 2008
Mishawaka, IN
Thanks Junster and Mark for post those pictures, It'll help me will me get my pocket bike muffler mounted. (I've had it for 6 months)

Junster: Did you any new piping or just rework the piping that was there?

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
Hey tylerlough, I cut and refitted the header section with no additional pipe to keep it the same length. It's maybe a 1/4" shorter from the cuts. I added about 4" between the pipe and the muffler section. It made the clearance for the tire and pedal alot easier. Back there it has little affect on the pipe. I used the same steel tubing I made my new intake from. My camera is dead when the battery charges I'll post another pic with the paint finished.