My new XYZ Chopper!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Hello, everyone i thought I would share some info on these Xyz choppers.If your tall (6' or more) this is a perfect fitting bike.I ordered mine directly from XYZ For $169 plus shipping.THe bike arrived in a box that looked like it was dropped out of a helicopter.No styrofoam or nothing! The chain guard was bent,the rear fender was bent,and there was no seat or seatpost. I purchased the $18.00 insurance so maybe xyz will take care of it. I called and the lady and she said she would get back with me.Will see? Other than that the bike is pretty good.Its just like the occ chopper but about 16" longer.Its not quite the quality but it pretty good for the price.I also, ordered there ape hangers and that really makes it ride good. I believe this is the most comfortable bike I've built this far.AS for the motor. I ordered the black and chrome Starfire 66cc. Not all motor kits are the same!!!!!! This kit has more power and is built alot better! Way smother and better parts! I've built about 6 of these bike kits and they were all pretty much the same.Not the grubee kit! There is a difference. Barry(ebay) custom made my muffler and mount.Hope i don't affend other suppliers, but I am sold on the Grubee's.here are some pictures. Waiting on my chain guard and sit.

Attachments

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
Looks pretty sharp, nicely done. From what I've read their packing is a bit light, but I've also read they are pretty good about replacement parts. Hopefully they take care of it for you.

Is it me, or does that look more yellow then orange "like it does on their site"?

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
thanks. I got the mount from Barry off ebay. The seat post is just a normal 7/8 laid back post. I had someone build me a shim to make up the differnce.But, I'm not even using that seat anymore I built me a seat with a back rest. here's a picture

Attachments