NOS Front and Rear Drum Brakes

GoldenMotor.com

koolwhizzer

Apr 1, 2009
Chicagoland area
Hi Guys,
I am a new registered member of this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Al and i collect and build whizzer motorbikes. I have been collecting for over 10 years now and own 15 whizzers and many minbikes and bicycles. I am a member of another forum for some time now and see that Quenton is a menber of this message board so it must be top shelf. I have been suppling motorbikers with drum brakes for years now and been selling them on Ebay. My supply have been going down and since these have not been produced for some time now i can not get more. I recently found a few matching rear drums for all of you who been asking for them in the past. I do have some rear drums also that i have in stock that are great but did not match the front one. If interested please check out my auctions on Ebay under "koolwhizzer" my Ebay ID. If you would like to purchase them outright i can throw in the rear frame clip or the front fork clip for free. But only if you purchased them outright from me as a member of this site and not Ebay. Hope this helps all of you and can not wait to see all the great info that is captured on this great site. Once again I am one of Quentons best fans and he is great for thisexcellent hobby of motorbiking.
Ride and build on..........
koolwhizzer Al

koolwhizzer

Apr 1, 2009
Chicagoland area
I just enjoy reading everybodies posts. There is alot of knowledge to be had. Sharing is the key to sucess.
I will be a faithfull ready and contributor here at this site.
Thanks Quenton
dance1