shipping a whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

Dave Beck

Mar 20, 2008
Elk City, Oklahoma
I have found a great whizzer to buy, problem, it is in California and I am in Oklahoma. Anyone have any ideas on shipping? All suggestions and ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave Beck
Elk City, Oklahoma

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Sounds like a good excuse for one of those butt busting road trips.:D Seriously you might check with someone like Central Freight lines. I think they ship big stuff like that........................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Ups and now fed x i believe have large freight item shipping probably cost as much as the bike. There is also that railway express that changed it's name. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. DHL or something like that. Any of them might ship it for you. I personally would insure the heck out of it.

I don't guess you could have the seller buy a bus ticket for it and pack it a cheese sandwich.

Dave Beck

Mar 20, 2008
Elk City, Oklahoma
It was sold by an individual. I have the hauling taken care off. If anyone ever needs to ship a motorized bike check out uship.com. describe the item, give size and weight and you will have companys bid on the haul. I saved about $300.00 and did not have to dissassemble or drain fluids.

Thanks for the help and comments,
Dave