Rode the wife's bike

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
It's almost mid 60's right now and calm wind and lots of sunshine. And since my bike is still over at Normans house, I got my wifes bike out and rode it about 5 miles today. She has Schwinn mountain bike with front suspension. I really like the suspension but that mountain bike style is just not conducive to comfortable riding for me. It's still not broke in yet. It's had less than 1/2 a tank of gas run through it so it still has the 24 to 1 mixture.
I only saw one police car so I just killed the engine and peddaled till he was out of sight. He never even gave me a second look. It's been a good day for riding.
I even got my Goldwing out and took it out to tha airport and put it in the hangar. Now I can get busy building me a nice workshop here at the house. It looks like a busy summer ahead. After all that I can get down to really doing some bike building......................:ride2:(c)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that was part of my summer last year. took and built an addition onto the side of the garage. kinda cool you can go to the cement place and get a big trailer full of cement and take it home and the trailer has hidrolics so you can adjust the amount of cement flow as you lift the trailer kinda like a dump truck. the new area fits the rider lawn mower, lawn equipment and all the other junk that was laying around in the garage. now i have a nice large shop for working on my motorized bicycle. the things we do for these bikes (^)