Wireless indicators, A MUST HAVE!

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
Dont know if you guys in the states can get these, but we've picked up a set of "Bicygnals" indicators. These wireless bad boys are fantastic and conform to our UK Road Vehicle Lighting Regulations and provide a decent headlight built in. Battery operated with carry case, cost £34.95 so around $60, pricey but worth it. Pics attached of them installed on my personal machine. Have used an old rear reflector mount to mount them on rear of pannier. Mounts supplied connect to saddle stem.

Attachments

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

I like the lights....I looked on your site but couldn't find them ....Do you have a direct link for them?....I'd like to see / read more about them.

Thanks!

Andrew

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

Nice....I like the wireless turn signal one....One question tho....will they work on a motorized bike?....Reason I ask is sometimes electronic speedos won't work because of electrical intereference caused by the engine's ignition system...

It would be really nice if the brake light could work like a real brake light and come on when slowing.

How much to get one to Virginia (22901) in the USA?

Thanks again.

Andrew

Jun 25, 2008
A chap on the other forum said it cost a total of $72 inc shipping to USA cant find distributors in US - may an opportunity? No interference reported, but apparently if you come to close to another set they will activate each other!!
Again, great minds think alike as my first thought was the same, but then again a seperate brake light is no bad thing as i set the rear to blink mode. interestingly when indicating, the blinking stops and becomes a constant light almost like a brake light so i think drivers get the message!! Trialled the headlamp last night and i have to say it is very good with decent wide illumination of the road. The turn signals have been very useful as turning right can be tricky when you are going up hill AND hand signalling AND needing soem throttle!!!

Last edited by a moderator: