just got a whizzer!

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
just picked up my 2008 NE yesterday and I hafta say its way cool!....pics coming soon.
I was looking to get an ambassador but couldn't turn down this deal on this one...does anybody know if they ever sold ambassador frames? if so, anyone have one for sale?brnot

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Please post pics Racie. Although I'm close enough to you I could probably ride my MB over to see your Whizzer. LOL
im in stonington...so yes close.......apparently my cell pics are too large a file to put on here and i'm struggling with it.....I'll try a downsizer later.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Congrats on your new bike! Need pics, also what are the specifics of the deal you got? Like condition, price, etc.
its got 51 miles.....good shape....having a prob right now witht the cutch sticking (engine tries to die, stays engaged as you come to a stop).
I was trying to buy an ambassador but couldnt get it shipped so I settled on this NE5...was alot cheaper though...I saved money.......this bike $550

dance1

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
just picked up my 2008 NE yesterday and I hafta say its way cool!....pics coming soon.
I was looking to get an ambassador but couldn't turn down this deal on this one...does anybody know if they ever sold ambassador frames? if so, anyone have one for sale?brnot
I remember reading a few years back that Ray Meisner, [email protected] had bought the last 2 containers of Ambassadors.

www.whizzerusa.com at the same time had dismantled some that where defective from the factory.

www.wildfiremotors.com got a batch of them too,Fred White just got the last motor from them, so i'm not to sure what they got left.

Congratulation on your 2008 NE

hope this helps, Ray

Last edited: