What's in a name?

GoldenMotor.com

Motormaker

Aug 6, 2008
North Central Indiana
I found this photo online. It was entitled "Meat Grinder"

Just a little closer.

Please note:
The duct tape, which secures the foot pegs to the rear fork.
How does a person have time to rig four jack shafts, Which appear to function correctly,Yet mount foot pegs with tape?

Last edited:

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Good thing it does not have pedals, no way would I want my legs forward near all those sprockets and chains.

I bet it even has a "mince" setting.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I think it's called the meat grinder, because I'm pretty sure if I wore short shorts that thing would grind up my meat....I think I'm going to have nightmares!

Last edited:

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Gives a whole new meaning to reduce, reuse and recycle. The chain that spins the fastest is right in front of the riders genitals. That chain also requires very regular lube (on account o' the speed). Equals regularly oily bits and the occasional oily bloody bits, no thanks. Very imaginative though.

generalmyers

Jul 13, 2009
Pasedena, Md
the impossobilities are limitless where do you put your feet i didnt see anywhere to put them i'll look closely one more time but really that thing is a screaming metal nut trap i meant castration trap i mean screaming metal death trap

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
God bless anybody for dreaming and potential. You can doe anything you set your mind too. God bless him for learning. There is energy there that is beautiful. Judge a man by the fruit of his labor ....I did not say really he or she new what they were doing god bless em for trying!!!!