SCSW boXer still in production?

GoldenMotor.com

Nipash

Jul 31, 2011
Washington
I finally decided to order an SCSW boXer from Dean about a week and 1/2 ago and called him. He said he could maybe do it but they were way backed up with orders for the bike at the moment and he didn't know if there was time. I said ok, and I'll call you back in a few days with my final spec I wanted. So, after a few days, I called him every day 5x at times ranging from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM for a week straight (I also figured out how to unblock my number too with *82). I got through to him three times but every time he said he would need to call me back, and didn't. I'm just wondering if he is still producing the bikes, because I read on here a while ago that he is considering stopping. Would be a pity, because I would gladly pay more than what he is charging for such a fine piece of workmanship.

EDIT: If your interested I'm Nick and that's what he knows me as.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
look before you leap. someone had to say it. sorry to say some have had problems. but if you can work through that their's some happy guy's with nice bikes. they have the coolest 2 stroke exhaust system's i have seen. truly a work of art. good luck dennis

Last edited: