Photo tour of my Town

GoldenMotor.com

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Nice group of photos and that's a fine ride too. Even a generator on the front wheel...nice touch.

What time of day were you riding and taking your photos ? I espceially liked the Felicity Beach photos.

You know, if I were in your position........I'd aim to own a sailing boat, perhaps
an older sloop, that I could sail up and down the coast taking the motorbike along onboard. When putting in port I'd be able to tour the cities on the bike and take photos of the sites. I'd live aboard ship, use very little petrol with the bike and ship's motor, and when finished with traveling re-sell the boat. I'd try to make a modest living with this enterprize too, enough to my expenses and travel the coastal waters to nearby countries. It would also be interesting to learn some other languages while doing this.

I'm sure future employers would find this interesting on your resume. Especially considering you did much of it with wind power and a little petrol.

bohemianboy

Sep 16, 2008
Nice group of photos and that's a fine ride too. Even a generator on the front wheel...nice touch.

What time of day were you riding and taking your photos ? I espceially liked the Felicity Beach photos.

You know, if I were in your position........I'd aim to own a sailing boat, perhaps
an older sloop, that I could sail up and down the coast taking the motorbike along onboard. When putting in port I'd be able to tour the cities on the bike and take photos of the sites. I'd live aboard ship, use very little petrol with the bike and ship's motor, and when finished with traveling re-sell the boat. I'd try to make a modest living with this enterprize too, enough to my expenses and travel the coastal waters to nearby countries. It would also be interesting to learn some other languages while doing this.

I'm sure future employers would find this interesting on your resume. Especially considering you did much of it with wind power and a little petrol.
Well, unfortunately there is only a couple or two of cities in which you can "port in", and those cities are, as we residents call them, Tourists traps. They have lost long ago their charm... For that you have to go to the "outback", were they are very beautiful landscapes and such... The city I live is not a city. Its more like a resort, created in '76. As such, it was properly developed and it's not chaotic, as the city nearby is.

Secondly, I'm more of an Airman, rather than a Seaman... I'm currently frequenting Private Pilot Lessons, and I intend to work as an Airline Pilot... And other thing; the countries nearby are: Spain, France, Italy, UK. The languages I speak: Spanish, French and English. (Of course my mother tongue also, Portuguese). Next year I'm going to start Italian Lessons(^)

Some pictures were taken before I went to school, bout 09h00 AM, and the majority of them were taken during my return home, close to 01h00 PM.

Oh, and It's not Felicity Beach. It's close. It's Falésia beach, or in English, "Cliff Beach". Why?
Check this-»

I just didn't had the time to put the bike up there, It's very hard to do so...:(

Well that's all! Glad all of you liked the photos!

Cheers

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Lovely work Bohemianboy. I think you'll find the Italian close to Spanish & Portugese. I've know many lanugage students in the past who went with Spanish, Portugese along with their native English as those are the three most spoken here in the western hemisphere. They later studied French as it had been the international language of diplomacy. Then if they had any space left over in their brain began to study Italian.

If you like aviation and decided you wanted to go international commercial you would have the portfolio of language to cover you anywhere you would WANT to go just starting out.

I live on the Ohio River here in the States....and there are several anphibous aircraft pilots who land and take off in their craft near me. I know several pilots who love boating too. When I've gone fishing with them it's always been fun to watch and listen to them point to the clouds and explain the weather they forsee coming. Their knowledge of meteorology and skill at reading the sky is incredable. I'm sure mariners have similar.

I really enjoyed the tour you posted and if you go in other directions please consider posting more photos. I'm going to try to do some of this before long myself. My area is rich in history and is called "The First American West".

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
Thanks for posting the photos... those bikes look like the real deal... what is the name of the bikes.. the forks look like they are specially designed for motoring....

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
... those bikes look like the real deal...the forks look like they are specially designed for motoring....
You've got that right. Those are some sharp looking bikes. The front suspension makes the bikes look like motorcycles.