shimano cb-110 help

GoldenMotor.com

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
so i bought a worksman a while back, everyone recommended them and for the most part i'd have to agree. however i guess my hub they shipped with it was a lemon because it's toast, that or a very small car accident destroyed the hub, anyways, if i buy a new shimano cb-110 from the cheapest place i can find will it work? worksman uses rather large spokes, and i don't want to have to drill out n potentially wreck the hub, and if the worksman cb-110s are slightly different then standard, anyone mind helping me out with the part number?, i couldn't find it when i looked, thanks in advance.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
You could order a new hub right from worksman to be sure it is drilled for the fat spokes, but I really don't know if their Shimano 110 is any different than one you would buy anywhere else. What I do know for certain it that every Worksman wheel I ever bought had the alxe nearings adjusted too tight! I have ALWAYS had to readjust the axle bearings on every Shimano 110 hub I ever bought.
Pat

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
You could order a new hub right from worksman to be sure it is drilled for the fat spokes, but I really don't know if their Shimano 110 is any different than one you would buy anywhere else. What I do know for certain it that every Worksman wheel I ever bought had the alxe nearings adjusted too tight! I have ALWAYS had to readjust the axle bearings on every Shimano 110 hub I ever bought.
Pat
any idea what there part number would be? when i looked at their replacement parts list for INB's i couldn't find it.