Chopper trike with super fat frame.

GoldenMotor.com

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Here some pics of my project i am slowly working on.

26x2.5 wheel up front. Set up for disc brake.

Pedal side is 22 tooth as the trike side is 22 also along with 56 tooth sprocket.

Got it ready for welding. Waiting on my buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
I still need to get the trike welded up. Slowly coming along. Got the 41 diamond chain in few days ago and had to hunt down a half link for it. Fit nicely without any tensioner. The pedal is different story. Going to make a bracket and mount 2 tensioners so the chain can flow under the engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
man to think it was that easy..............:( i never thought to get a manic mechanic sprocket .......i think ima try that on my trike

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Thanks jb.
The drive set up was pretty easy. We grinded down the spoke flange and carefully ground down the threads in 3 places for the 3 prong offset coaster brake sprocket and threaded on the freewheel sprocket. Planning on using the rear disc brake set up also.
Hoping my rear wheels will be shipping out soon.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Thanks jb.
The drive set up was pretty easy. We grinded down the spoke flange and carefully ground down the threads in 3 places for the 3 prong offset coaster brake sprocket and threaded on the freewheel sprocket. Planning on using the rear disc brake set up also.
Hoping my rear wheels will be shipping out soon.
AzToker, can you post an update with Pic's!

Peace C.H.