Bike Buddys

GoldenMotor.com

HiddenRose

Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
Just got some new bike buddys were going cruising around after i make my final adjustments. Meet them in fwb when waiting on my buddies to pick me up from the appointment. I was looking to buy a boost kit but wasn't sure if it was worth it. They said it was and that they actually help reduce the vibration etc. His friend had a wide motor with a wide mount so he didn't have to use any kind of adaption mounts etc. His other friend used muffler clamps and a steel plate he bought from home depot that he drilled into. same bikes schwinn beach cruiser but he spray painted them black and his new cns carb and alloy switch is crap since there both falling off now i know whats going to break on the bike that way i can be prepared but u gotta love these bikes when riding around cvlt1

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Hey guys!

We're in Lakeland over here. We've been thinking about putting together a ride and wondered if anyone would be interested in meeting up with us here on the south side of Lakeland and doing a ride? We usually ride about 35-40 miles and would probably stop somewhere for lunch. Think anyone from O-town would be interested?

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I would but I gave my good bike away and haven't had time to put another together
And Yodar got put in a ditch by an irate ******* last week so his is down also

I could probably get one up, but it would be untried, in the next week or so

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Joab,

Not a problem as we are working on building up another bike right now. We'd probably be doing the ride in a couple of weeks. We'll post something in the events section when we get it all put together.