Super Dynamo LS-1 lighting kit from Wonderful creations?

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Don't get it, it's a piece of junk made in someone's garage. I only wish I'd taken pics of the one I took apart and tried to make work.

The stator plates are made out of galvanized sheetmetal (ductwork tin) cut out with tin snips and held together with masking tape and wound very sloppily. When I stripped mine down I found about a dozen spots where the varnish had been chipped off the wire.

Granted I'd bought mine 2nd hand with the hopes that it would work but I mainly wanted it to see just how they were made.

Bike wouldn't run when I installed it (no spark) and would only fire when I shorted the power wire to the engine case.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
There is a member here Norman who was making a light that ran off the white wire. Ive tried getting hold of him about one no luck...Maybe if a few more people need them He will crank out a few more.

Cheersbrnot

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
Don't get it, it's a piece of junk made in someone's garage. I only wish I'd taken pics of the one I took apart and tried to make work.

The stator plates are made out of galvanized sheetmetal (ductwork tin) cut out with tin snips and held together with masking tape and wound very sloppily. When I stripped mine down I found about a dozen spots where the varnish had been chipped off the wire.

Granted I'd bought mine 2nd hand with the hopes that it would work but I mainly wanted it to see just how they were made.

Bike wouldn't run when I installed it (no spark) and would only fire when I shorted the power wire to the engine case.

you are absolutly right i bought the 6 volt one because they have 100% satisfaction and people say they worked well hooked mine up 1.2 volts dont even work and looks like its sheet metal core.. with small winds its terrible.. i demanded my money back . screw that.... dont buy them they dont work